Hello and welcome to this month’s edition of the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop!
This month is all about a specific technique. It’s called the chalkboard technique. While some of you might not remember having a chalkboard in your classroom, I bet that a great many of you do. I loved getting to stay after school and clap the erasers!
This technique is simple yet produces gorgeous results. It is usually white ink on black card stock. But, I can’t be usual! For the majority of my childhood, I remember having green chalkboards! So I did the technique on Mossy Meadow card stock.
This first card is a quick and easy birthday card for the man who raised you. The base is Early Espresso. The background is one of the wood patterns from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. And the White Craft Ink images and sentiment are from the A Good Man stamp set.
This technique also makes gorgeous Christmas cards! The base is Real Red Cardstock. The background layer is from the Gingerbread & Peppermint 6×6 Designer Series Paper. And the sentiment and images are from the Peaceful Deer stamp set in the new Holiday Mini Catalog.
Well folks…. That’s all I have for you today. It’s time to hop along…
<!—STAMPERS DOZEN BLOG HOP LINKS-->
Stamper’s Dozen October 2021 Blog Hop
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
Until next time… keep it simple, Stampers!
One thought on “Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop ~ Chalkboard Technique”
A fun look with the Chalkboard on Garden Green! Thanks for sharing, Joanne!