Welcome to this month’s edition of the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop. Since today is Valentine’s Day… Our theme is all about showing and sharing love!
I really do love Valentine’s Day, but honestly, I am really not into all the candy and roses and red and pink. So, I thought I’d give you a few ideas featuring The Daisy Lane stamp set, the Daisy Punches, and the Well Written dies.
Basically, all three cards are the same style, but they feature different Design Series Papers from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and a different base color theme.
This one is Pretty Peacock with DSP from the Poppies suite.
Here we have Basic Gray with DSP from the Golfing Suite
And for the last card, we have Petal Pink with DSP from the Paris suite.
I know, I really should know exactly what the names of the papers are, but since I am a procrastinator and went to dinner with my hubby, I am really running behind. I promise I will get those names for you. But to be honest, I think we all know the paper as I described it versus it’s real name! 🤷🤦
Well, that’s all for you tonight. I did do one more card but couldn’t get it to cooperate… watch for it to come next week!
Now hop along!!!
Stamper’s Dozen February 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
Until next time… keep it simple, Stampers!