Hello and welcome to this month’s edition of the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop!
Did you know that you can do more with paper, ink, and stamps than make cards… I know, that’s unbelievable, right!
Well, this month’s hop is all about Home Décor. I am so excited to see all the great things the ladies produce this month… aren’t you?
So, without further ado…
I present to you a cute yet simple Christmas tree ornament.
All that is needed is the Christmas Tree Punch, Perfectly Plaid Designer Series Paper, and adhesive. I used Tombow Multi-purpose liquid glue (sparingly) and glue dots to hold the string.
You can punch out as many trees as you’d like, but probably at least three. I love the look with six trees.
And it doesn’t matter that the tree is not symmetric. It still looks wonderful. To get the sides to line up perfectly, you have to punch some from the opposite side of the paper. Does that make sense?
Well, that’s all I have for you today… Hop along now little grasshopper!
Stamper’s Dozen November 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Until next time… keep it simple, Stampers!