This is the card…
I originally created it for the December Ink & Inspiration blog hop a couple weeks ago, so you may have seen it already. It’s nothing new.
But, when I created it, I had in mind to do a bit more then just photograph it and put in on the blog.
Here is a video that shows how the card was made…
Now, after watching that video… you probably want an easy way to download the supplies and measurements. Well, here is the card recipe!
- Stamp Sets: Humming Along (148758-OCC)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730); Daffodil Delight (119683); Gingham Gala 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (148554-OCC)
- Inks: Memento Ink – Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Embellishments: Share What You Love Artisan Pearls (146927); 1/4” Double Stitched Ribbon – Daffodil Delight (144116);
- Adhesives: Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- • Daffodil Delight: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” card base (portrait / scored at top); 4-1/8” x 3-3/8”
- • Whisper White: 3-1/8” x 5-3/8”; 4” x 3-1/4”; 5-1/4” x 4” inside
- • Gingham DSP: 3” x 5-1/4”, 5-1/4” x 3/4”
- Cut and score all pieces as outline above.
- Using Memento ink, stamp the humming bird image and sentiment on the 4” x 3-1/4” Whisper White layer. Adhere layer to 4-1/8” x 3-3/8” Daffodil Delight layer using SNAIL. Place three of the yellow pearls in the top right corner.
- Use SNAIL to adhere Gingham DSP to 3-1/8” x 5-3/8” Whisper White layer. Wrap length of ribbon around left side of layer and tie in knot near top. Use SNAIL to attach layer to front of card base.
- Use Dimensionals to attach sentiment layer to card front centered vertically and horizontally.
- For inside: Use SNAIL to attach DSP strip to left side to remaining white layer 1/16” from edges. Use SNAIL to adhere layer to inside of card base.
Just a few things that I have been working on for you. Keep an eye out because more things are coming down the line.
And, this is just the first of many videos… So, I am looking for any feedback you have to offer me.
Until next time… keep it simple, Stampers!