Well, here we are again! The monthly Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop! Who’s excited? I am!!! I can’t wait to see what these ladies have done with their new goodies from the new catalog.
So, without further ado, let’s see what I did for you all!
So, here you go… This is called a Pocket letter.
Pocket letters are a new way to send letters to people. They use a standard trading card pocket sheet protector which is 8 1/2″ x 11″ with 9 pockets that hold an 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ things…
And, when you are all done creating the pockets, you slip a note in one of the pockets and put it in a standard size business envelope (#10) and send it off to a pen pal! What a great way to share with your friends!
I decided to out a Stampin’Up! spin on this using the new Sail Away product suite for the new Annual Catalog.
Here is a look at each pocket up close…
Well, that is all I have for you. It’s time for you to hop along…
Stamper’s Dozen June 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stampin’ In My Flops
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Until next time… keep it simple, Stampers!